Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

Now I don't research the origin of holidays. I just enjoy them as being "American." I grew up with that concept and haven't considered changing. To me, Valentine's Day is all about LOVE.

I don't think my husband is a regular visitor to my blogspot. . .but just in case he visits, I want to tell him something. (all of you out there in blogger-land can fast forward if your choose)
I celebrate our love every day not just on Feb. 14. I realize out of allllll the girls you could have chosen, you chose me. You have given to me an unconditional love that surpasses anything I could ever imagine. You, my sweet husband, have been the godly example of love in my life. I can't imagine life without you. I LOVE YOU.

It is my husband's unconditional love for me that helped me to finally understand and accept the unconditional love of God. I won't go into the details but for me it was many years after receiving the Holy Ghost that I could finally believe God loved me. . . unconditionally. "Oh, what manner of LOVE the Father hath bestowed upon us that we should be called the sons of God." What an honor and privilege to be a recipient of Your love.

To my children and grands, YOU ALL MAKE MY DAYS !!!! Your love and your laughter fill my heart with joy.

I'm a blessed lady. I'm loved therefore, I'm blessed.

Love you all

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful post! You are the one who taught me how to love the man in your life. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete