Monday, February 16, 2009

Blessings

We've been in revival since the first Sunday of February. No, let me say, we've been in a spirit of revival here in Deweyville for quite sometime. My husband and my son, Michael have been doing some awesome preaching. So we were prepared and anticipating a wonderful move of God. And what a wonderful time we're having!


The Charles O'Rourke family is with us. We've grown to love them and appreciate his ministry so much. They are a couple whose ministry is not just inside the building. They will visit those whose names are given to them by family or friends of the individuals.


So far, we have seen at least 11 receive the Holy Ghost. I think 3 or more have been baptized. Healings have taken place !!

As some of you may know, I had a MRI done (from the waist down) in January. It showed I had 2 buldging discs (don't know what's going on above the waist). I have barely been able to walk, at times. The sciatica nerve has really been giving me fits. I am believing God for my complete healing. During this revival the Lord has mightily touched me. I am sooo thankful. I ran around the church a few nights ago, 5 TIMES. (let me clarify, that was 1 section of the pews). I didn't feel a pain in my body while I was running. I am MUCH better and believing God to completely heal me.

Tonight is a rest night. We REST in knowing something wonderful is going to happen tomorrow night. Someone will receive their miracle !!

God's best to all of you !! Enjoy the blessings of God. . .they are abundant!!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! Wish I could be there! I'm praying for your complete healing.
    Love you... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for the revival you all are having! I get really really excited when you tell me of childhood friends and people around the community that I have known for years that have come and prayed through!!! Love you all and I look forward to hearing even greater things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible! I am so happy for you all and the souls that are coming in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro. Holley,
    Good to hear from you. Thanks for rejoicing with us.
    I've been trying to ck. posts from you all. Is there a problem with my connection? Need to hear from Wichita Falls. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. to my sis. and my daughter,
    wish you both could be here to enjoy this wonderful move of God. since you can't, thanks for stopping by for this visit.
    love you both

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love to hear good reports of what God is doing other places. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible! I love to hear good reports like this on. Believing with you for your complete healing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRAISE THE LORD! God IS a healer. It is great to hear the wonderful things in D-vile!

    ReplyDelete