Sunday, December 28, 2008

Still in Training

You know, when you begin a job it takes orientation first, then actual "on the job" training. I mentioned my "crash course" with this blogspot, well, I got it but I didn't get it. (If you understand that you may be as disoriented as I am). Oh, I can type and send a post, but getting those pictures where I want them is a "whole 'nother ballgame." Mandy is a wonderful instructor I'm just a slow learner because I'm NOT computer savvy. But I am determined to learn. Be patient with me as I learn. I've had over 200 hits on this blogspot already. Boy, this blogging gets in the blood quickly. Gotta turn in now and get with my "teacher" tomorrow for further instruction. Love you all and pray you have a wonderful New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Sis. Orange, I just found your blog. Welcome to the blogging world! I know if I can catch on, ANYONE can, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. I understand about the picture thing. I sometimes still get frustrated when I try to do a slide show. Enjoy the trip. It is fun and does get "in your blood".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job so far; sorry I missed this post last night and almost missed it tonight. Love you and looking forward to the posts/words of wisdom from my favorite sis.

    ReplyDelete